Service Development and Support officer based in Barnsley and the hourly rate is £14.86 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 0005 6333 / 1
This role will involve:
- To develop, maintain and analyse bespoke systems and databases to ensure that the service is effectively functioning and monitored, using key statistics and performance measures
- To liaise with Software providers as appropriate in accordance with BMBC policies and procedures to implement any additional or bespoke reporting requirements
- To undertake visits to verify performance and provide general and specialist support on a targeted basis
- Pre-populate the data requirements of the Self Evaluation Framework (SEF) to ensure the service is able to meet statutory and legislative requirements and inspection frameworks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to data collection, analysis and information sharing protocols
- To produce comprehensive statistical reports as required by the service, manipulating data, adding formulas, cross tabulating and developing pivot tables and other analytical tools as required to present management information to managers, multi agency partners and stakeholders as required
- To provide support to the service on the utilisation of financial and activity related monitoring information for reports, presentations and management returns
- Assist with financial planning and monitoring.
- Assist with procurement systems and processes.
- To liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including managers, employees, and members of the public ensuring information and communication links are maintained.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services