Fullstack Developer (Node & React)
- Contribute to the architecture and design of projects with a focus on user experience, stability and efficiency.
- To build well-crafted and also maintainable websites and web applications.
- To lead and direct teams and to be able to give guidance in resolving problems.
- To be involved in client meetings, identify needs and requirements and to be able to manage solution development.
- Have previous experience in coding in a commercial setting.
- Have previous experience in using React and Node.
- Have proven experience and an excellent grasp of HTML and CSS.
An excellent salary on offer of up to £75k depending on experience, access to a company bonus scheme, 22 days holiday per year plus national holidays, Fully remote working and a new Apple laptop with external monitor and any equipment needed to be comfortable when working from home.
The role is fully remote working.
Applications are welcome from all experience professionals using the above frameworks.
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV attached to be considered for this position. You can contact myself on [email protected] or 0191 6734673.
H5 Recruitment are Global Leaders in Web & Software recruitment with specialist roles worldwide.
To view more about us please visit www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet