Dynamics NAV/D365 Developer, £60,000 + Benefits and remote working
Pearson Carter are currently recruiting for a remote developer role with a leading Microsoft partner who are wanting to grow their teams with Europe. They are offering competitive salaries, some home based flexibility and the opportunity to work on some of the largest Dynamics NAV/D365 projects in Europe.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central development.
- Provide the company with 3rd line support when required.
- Technical requirement gathering, documentation, analysis, and testing.
- Must have extensive Dynamics NAV experience
- Ideally looking for versions 2016 to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Coding languages required C/AL, AL, C/SIDE, .NET and VBA, Java, and HTML.
They offer an excellent salary package: £50,000-£60,000 + benefits with some homebased flexibility
The client has got an office in the West midlands and offering some home working flexibility.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, Consultant, Developer, Support Developer, Consulting Development, London, West midlands.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet