Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant | MS gold partner | £60,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to add a sharp mind to their ever-expanding team as a Dynamics CRM Consultant.
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients.
- Assisting with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports.
- Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development, or integration processes.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work.
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports.
- Estimating the completion of task and gaining customer approval.
- Strong experience in a technical capacity.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications.
- Sound knowledge on concepts of unit testing own code.
They offer an excellent salary up to £60,000 as well as a company performance bonus of 10%.
This Microsoft gold partner is based London; they can offer a fully remote role with minimal office travel.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet