Due to a company restructure my client is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to be based at their food facility in the South East. The business is growing from strength to strength so this role will play a hugely important part of the plans for the coming years!
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: South East
Salary: c£42-45k + excellent bens
- To facilitate the coordination of the day to day running of the Supply Chain processes.
- Ensuring compliance and system optimisation in conjunction with despatch, receiving sites & logistic stakeholders acting as the link between all functions.
- Manage and maintain existing and new relationships with Suppliers and Freight teams, implementing metrics and measurements to monitor performance.
- Drive efficiency and productivity improvements, reducing cost and maximising quality & availability to the customer
- Encourage proactive supplier/procurement relationships and ways of working using business vendor performance database to drive down customer related quality and service issues.
- Ensures and demonstrate full traceability of raw materials and packaging from goods in to final wrapped product
- Experience in food and drink Supply Chain is essential.
- Dealing with Import / Export, Brexit and Customs Clearance plays a huge part in this role so relevant experience is required.
- Team management experience essential – you will be heading up a team of four.
- Strong experience in working with Excel, SAP, System 21 and MRP systems
- Ability to demonstrate numerical and analytical competencies
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
This is a brand new role, created due to company growth so this is an opportunity to put your own stamp on it and really make a difference!
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/10292 to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07399 935 170.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing