Financial Administrator based in Bolton and the hourly rate is £9.99 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 0005 5F1B / 1
This role will involve:
- To undertake work connected with the payment of accounts and allowances or collection of income associated with the work of the Department.
- To process invoices in accordance with procedures, including verification and coding.
- To undertake work associated with the payment of allowances to clients or raising of invoices to clients, including the preparation and amendment of payment/income schedules and liaison with clients/suppliers of services.
- To prepare invoices in respect of payments due to the Department.
- To undertake work connected with the operation of petty cash imprest accounts.
- To maintain financial information and records.
- To assist in financial monitoring and control.
- Arranges procurement for staff within the department.
- Administration of the departmental systems in relation to payment of invoices or income due from clients.
- Ideally candidates will have a Basic DBS check
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration