Head of Product: B2B Cloud Software
A Series A-funded cloud platform provider in Central London is currently looking for a Head of Product to lead a team of Product Managers and Product Owners and act as the CPO’s go-to person.
In this Head of Product role, you'll initially have a split focus between strategy and execution, though over time it will become far more commercially focused. From the start, however, you’ll be responsible for working closely with the Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams to execute the roadmap and drive the market positioning and GTM plans, leading 3x Product Managers and 3x Product Owners in doing so.
This role will be predominantly focused on cloud networking and distributed computing, though the successful candidate will have the ability to work across numerous markets.
The company have ambitious plans to scale, and previous experience in a tech company scaling through Series A to Series B funding will be highly desirable, though isn’t essential.
What is essential is that you have a background as a Head of Product leading a team of Product Managers, experience in a scale/start-up, demonstrable B2B cloud experience, and are able to discuss complex technologies in simply terms.
- Define and deliver the product vision and roadmap against the company vision
- Define and deliver a GTM plan
- Act as the central figure for the product, working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Engineers, and wider business stakeholders
- Lead the Product Owners and Engineering teams to deliver on your product roadmap
- Use customer feedback and impact to shape how you prioritise requirements
- Take a customer and data-driven approach to improving customer experience and driving growth
- Demonstrable successes launching B2B cloud products – essential
- Experience at a scaling tech company – essential
- Agile and Waterfall methodology experience
- Start/scale-up experience – you will not be micro-managed, and will be given the autonomy to drive your product
- A strong customer-focused background is essential
If you have the experienced required for the role and are looking for a role that will both challenge and reward you, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet