Location - Cheshire
4on/4off (permanent days)
C £40,000 + overtime.
Due to business growth, four permanent vacancies have arisen within my client’s Engineering Team in the role of Multi-Skilled Engineer, successful candidates will have experience with:
- Multi-skilled 50/50 bias
- Mechanical Systems (Thermal Processes, Pumps, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Valves)
- Experience of working with PLCs. Siemens, S7, S5, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Effluent Systems
- Mains Services Maintenance (Gas (Steam), Electric, Water)
- A formal qualification is desirable – Apprenticeship / BTech / HNC or time-served in food production.
- A proved record of promoting Health & Safety, Quality and Cost saving will prove attractive.
This role is shift based, permanently days but does include weekend working. It is a family run, multi-site business which is growing year on year so the opportunities to progress are huge.
To apply for one of these roles please send your CV to [email protected] or call either 0161 832 7463 or 07399 935 170. Reference for the roles KG/FRBE
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing