Business Development Manager – E-Commerce Fulfilment
£competitive package + car and 10% comms on all new business for the lifetime of the client
Our client is a leading privately owned name in International Mail, E-Commerce Fulfilment and Transactional Mail. Due to some exceptional strategy and planning by the leadership team the business grew substantially in both 2020 and 2021. Off the back of this success, they are now looking for 2 business development manager who know the e-commerce fulfilment market (you can sell the other areas of the business but e-comm fulfilment will be your focus).
The right person will have a proven track record winning new business within e-comm fulfilment and will target the b2b and b2c market as the business has solutions to service both.
- Deliver new business to agreed targets
- Develop targeted pipeline and delivery
- Lead on client bids – both engagement with the client and co-ordinating team efforts.
- Interface with wider business to develop innovative client
- Support the delivery of sustained profit growth from relevant accounts
- Understand the organisation of each potential client, identify the key decision makers and develop key relationships at a senior level.
- Keep abreast of market developments and work with relevant colleagues within Communisis to drive forward our
- Represent the group, its values and strategy; act as an ambassador for the
If this sounds like you please submit your CV via the link
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ car and 10% for lifetime of client
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics