Senior Valuer based in Bristol and the hourly rate is £24.52 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 498687
This role will involve:
- Give technical advice and guidance, support and training to colleagues to ensure that performance objectives are achieved, team work is effective, colleagues are supported the team is technically capable and technical work is carried out satisfactorily.
- Where relevant organise and control the work and budget of teams in specialist areas, to achieve targets and standards and to co-ordinate the contribution of expertise.
- Develop innovative solutions to technical issues ensuring that appropriate solutions are proposed and successfully implemented. Consult on issues with wider implications whilst adhering to service regulations and codes of practice.
- Influence and input to the preparation of plans and budgets for services, taking account of external developments and priorities. Ensure that work is completed to set time scales.
- Contribute to the development of and implement and monitor policies and procedures in own specialist areas ensuring they are up to date, relevant and useful. Interpret the latest legislation, regulations and codes of practice and ensure they are applied consistently.
- Provide expert advice to customers and partners on major issues in own specialist areas. Ensuring that effective customer relationships are established and maintained, advice is prompt and useful and the client is aware of implications, risks and benefits.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Degree in Estate management or equivalent, Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, General Practice Division (or equivalent)
- Post qualification experience working in a commercial organisation or local authority.
- Effective IT skills and working knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheet packages. Ideally, experience of MapInfo
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services