WORKSHOP & MOBILE SERVICE TECHNICIANS NEEDED
FULL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROVIDED
TOOLS, VAN AND PPE Included
Salaries up to £36k (Based on experience), annual bonuses, pension scheme matched up to 8% and health care schemes
2022 is the year for change for the good!!
Are you a mechanic/vehicle technician or enjoy just tinkering with cars looking for a way into the industry?
Would you be interested in joining a market leading organisation in the special purpose vehicles industry that offers above industry average pay, annual bonuses, training, benefits, and job security in these tough times.…. Of course, you would!!
Well, I have the role (workshop or field service) for you so read on and just click apply as whether you are certified mechanic or believe you have the passion and attitude to do this job.
This role will offer you exposure to mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics electronics and electrics which will hold you in good stead in any life.
- Ideally a Qualified mechanic but will consider someone with a passion for mechanics and a willing to learn
- Experience with special purpose vehicles (Forklifts, plant equipment, cranes etc.) would be ideal but training will be given
- Customer and quality focused
- Knowledge of diesel and electric engines
As the workshop technician your duties will be:
- Fault finding, diagnostic and repair
- Ensure customers' expectations are exceeded in respect to quality and service
If you’re interested in hearing more or just interested in having a chat about the role please click apply
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Less than 1 year
HND/HNC or equivalent