Manager needed in Southwark £281.12 per day PAYE - Reference:5195019
This role will involve:
- Ensuring the divisional quality policy, system and objectives are established and maintained.
- Maintenance and continual improvement of the system.
- Authorisation, issue and control of documents within the QMS.
- Ensuring the communication of specifications, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Undertaking, commissioning and assessing management reviews and auditing to ensure ongoing compliance and continuous improvement
- Negotiating and ensuring adequate resources are made available for QMS compliance
- Ensuring divisional objectives, policy, systems and procedures for IIP compliance are established and maintained.
- Maintenance and continual improvement of systems.
- Issue and control of systems, records, documents and registers required for IIP compliance.
- Ensuring the communication of specifications and certification requirements.
- Preparation of indicator targets
- Calculation of reporting frequencies
- Calculation formulas
- Report format and methodology
Ideally candidates will have:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, this may include consideration of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate evidence of continued professional and personal development within a relevant discipline.
- Audit qualification in ISO 9001 or equivalent
- Audit qualification in ISO14001 or equivalent
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis with hybrid working
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services