Are you SEO obsessed?
Do you love working with Google Analytics and driving traffic organically?
Do you want to be a key person within the Product Team, leading SEO across the whole business?
If the answer is yes, then please get in touch as this could be the perfect role for you!
Now what is in it for you as a SEO Manager?
- Be a key voice within the company and be heard with your thoughts and ideas
- Flexible working arrangements, being in the Oxfordshire office two days a week
- Work with amazing colleagues who work within a great environment
- Chance to work independently and be part of a team
- Working with Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
So, what do the business want from there SEO Manager? Well, as much as possible from the below:
- SEO hands on experience, with successful SEO strategies that have led to increased organic visibility
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- A good understanding of UX/UI role within an SEO strategy
- Some experience of SEO tools such as Ahrefs. Semrush, Screaming Frog, Similarweb and Moz
- Up to date with latest trends and news on SEO practices
If you feel like this role is for you, then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet