Product Manager - £65k-£75k
A global health retailer is looking for 2x Product Managers to join the team of 15 in the development and enhancement of their Websites & Mobile Apps.
The successful Product Managers will come with previous Web and App experience, and will be comfortable with a crossover of product owner responsibilities (working closely with the Scrum team), as well as having a commercial mindset for the role.
The team will continue to grow over the coming years, so there’s no reason why these roles can’t take on more responsibility over time.
The successful Product Managers will ideally have previous retail product management experience, JIRA experience, 3-5 years of product management under their belt, experience working in a global organisation, and have a passion for health and wellness products.
The must haves for the role are previous web & mobile apps experience and JIRA experience.
- Drive product strategy, providing vision and direction to stakeholders & the Scrum team
- Prioritise stories, epics and features to ensure the product and business strategy are aligned
- Collaborate closely with the Digital, Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders to establish and deliver the mobile app product roadmap
- Champion your product – be the central figure to everything and clearly communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Maintain the supportive approach, ensuring everyone is comfortable contributing to the product
- Work closely with the UX/UI teams to drive initial design requirements
- Continuously review and prioritise the backlog and ensure timely and efficient sprints
- Attend Daily Tech stand ups
- Previous mobile apps and web product management experience - essential
- JIRA experience - essential
- Retail/ecommerce experience – highly desirable
- Experience with a global company – highly desirable
- Passionate about Health & Wellness - essential
- Demonstrable experience of taking a data-driven approach
- Strong User Experience understanding - essential
If you’re a retail/ecommerce-experienced Product Manager with a successful history of delivering Web &Mobile App products and are looking for a role that offers the chance to further grow a product function, then look no further. Please reach out for more information.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales