Starting in January, Hello Education are seeking to recruit a friendly and passionate Teaching Assistant to support throughout EYFS and KS1 in a Darlington based primary school. Ideally, we are looking to employ a Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant who has recently worked within a similar role including working independently in small groups and has previous experience of supporting pupils on a 1-2-1 basis.
Classes within the schools are of mixed abilities including Autism, SEMH and Challenging Behaviour, therefore applicants who have experience supporting SEN pupils are desirable however this experience is not essential to apply for the role.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Amazing communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education