Housing Complaints Officer needed in Croydon £21.65 ph PAYE - Reference:5962
This role will involve:
- Advising members, MPs and tenants with progress on responses, particularly where there are urgent issues.
- Investigating and preparing responses to all MP and Councillor enquiries
- Researching and writing responses on routine cases relating to stage 1 & 2 and Ombudsman complaints, Insurance and disrepair claims as requested by the Responsive Repairs Manager or Member and Residents Services Manager. Dealing with all routine responses to letters, queries and complaints received by the Responsive Repairs Section.
- Ensuring that all responses are addressed professionally and comprehensively, carrying out necessary inquiries into each aspect of the complaints.
- Liaising with other sections and departments to collect and collate additional information that is needed. Checking files, computer records, and contacting officers, customers and other agencies, as necessary.
- Responding to complaints from customers under the Corporate Complaints Procedure.
- Ensuring that all replies and responses are sent within the specified deadlines
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services