Our clint are a leading complete solution provider of M&E, Store fitting, construction management and Asset Replacement within the retail and commercial sectors.
Due to the continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a growing company and the successful candidate will undertake a variety of technically interesting and challenging responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All aspects of project delivery from initial client request through to costing. Project delivery, Sign off and final accounting.
- Liaising with Estimating, Health & Safety within the Company
- Running multiple projects of varying contract value across the country
- Managing Project Engineers, Subcontractors, and Site Operatives
- Liaising with Main Contractor, other Contractors, and Clients
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous Project Management experience on Supermarkets would be beneficial.
- Self-driven, dynamic project manager with good experience within the industry Practical and can-do approach and professional when communicating
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Flexibility and commitment
- Electrical trade experience.
- 18th Edition BS 7671
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS / ECS Card
In return the client is offering £45,000 DOE plus a car allowance.
For more information, please contact Nikki on 07951 950291 or send your CV to prompt a call back
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Plus car allowence
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities