Client Support Officer needed in Newham £10.85 per hr PAYE - Reference:498861
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
This role will involve:
- To receive, record and deal with day-to-day enquiries over the telephone relating to the technical team and where necessary the other teams in HWC and taking responsibility for correct diagnosis and making appropriate decisions as to remedial action required. To advise Repairs Operation Centre staff on correct diagnosis of faults and provide support.
- To organise and arrange appointments for tenants/officers and deal with requests for service/inspections.
- To interrogate the various data bases and management systems to extract information and prepare background information to enable KPI’s to be collated and maintained by the data team. To administer satisfaction surveys and ensure the data is recorded for future use.
- To place orders for repairs on the repairs systems and prepare manual purchase orders as required.
- Receiving reports from contractors regarding repairs and additional works required. Consult with the relevant officers or managers and arrange for works to be ordered.
- To receive and record incoming correspondence relating to the work of the specific team and support the other Client Support officers within HWC to ensure all correspondence both incoming and outgoing is managed to meet the various team’s needs and responded to within timescales.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services