Strategic Business Officer needed in Hackney £17.21 per hr PAYE - Reference:497844
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
This role will involve:
- Organise and coordinate meetings and events, including internal and public meetings, consultation exercises, committee meetings and exhibitions.
- Produce and distribute agendas, reports and other relevant materials; and ensuring any follow up actions are implemented.
- To support Head of Service with monitoring and tracking key projects and provide regular updates to other senior management on the progress of the projects.
- Develop, implement and oversee maintenance of Hackney Works digital service.
- Responsible for registering learners for all in house accredited courses with awarding bodies.
- Coordinate awarding body external verifier monitoring visits, ensuring full preparation is carried out for the sampling of the assessment of exam papers.
- Act as an intermediary between internal verifiers, Curriculum Managers and relevant awarding bodies.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of using a range of IT support packages (G-Suite)
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services