£41,000 - £43,988
Week 1: Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm
Week 2: Monday Thursday 10 hour afternoon shift, Friday/Saturday & Sunday off
Week 3: Monday - Thursday 10 hour night shift, Friday/Saturday & Sunday off
two weeks out of three you will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off whilst still earning basic salary over £40,000? read on!
An Amazing Opportunity for a multi-skilled (either bias) Maintenance Engineer to become part of a multi-million-pound Heavy industry business, they have recently invested over £30,000,000 across the company in the next 12 months and have partnered with MAKE UK who's customers include the likes of JLR, Severn Trent etc one of the best recognised training facilities in the West Midlands. Training and development is at the forefront of this Business, you will have the opportunity to up-skill electrically (or mechanically) and become truly multi-skilled, not many Manufacturers can offer this!
The role will be working on multi-million pound machinery, some old and some brand new. You will need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as it is part of the heavy engineering sector. The engineers that thrive in this environment are the ones that enjoy the old school heavy machinery!
The machinery you will be working on will be big industrial Balers (Harris), 2000 tonne shears, mobile cranes for material handling, screw conveyors, in feed conveyors, Separators, sortation machines, big industrial magnets and more.
This role isn’t for everyone, it’s a heavy industrial environment where most of the work will be in dark areas, dirty and hot sometimes, you will have to be self-motivated to get your hands dirty quite often But in return, they are offering a very lucrative package which include an above average pension scheme, vouchers and much more
- above market pension – matched +1%
- Healthcare plan
- Overtime paid at a premium, easily earn £50,000
- paid training courses
- Project work
- other benefits to be discussed at interview
- Ideally be at least qualified to Level 2 in an engineering discipline
- attitude is key - they will give back what you give them
- At least 3 year’s experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery
- Electrical skills i.e. reading drawings, fault finding is advantageous
- Ideally worked in a heavy industrial environment previously but open to industries
- Must want to improve as an engineer
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities