Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and therefore able to confirm UK residency of a minimum of 5 years.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!" The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!
As the ITEA Manager / Lead Systems Engineer you will be joining a dynamic team where you will be responsible for the development and execution of the Integration Test and Acceptance activities ensuring the System meets the customer requirements.
As ITEA Manager / Lead Systems Engineer you will be involved in the Requirements verification/validation analysis of the System/sub system, management of requirements traceability and preparation of System/Subsystem Test and Integration Specifications. You will also collate and present test evidence captured during test activities to enable customer acceptance, along with participation in Project design review milestones as part of the Project development and test processes.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in ITEA or Integration, Test, Evaluation and Acceptance activities.
- General understanding of complex system integration, test and acceptance programmes
- Awareness of formal user requirements capture, traceability and compliance management methodology and tool.
- Knowledge of System engineering lifecycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to team members, Design Authorities and varying levels of senior management
- General understanding of Systems Engineering activities on multiple applications/projects.
- General understanding of the whole product lifecycle (concept generation, concept demonstration, development, production and in-service support).
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels within the organisation and externally.
- Cost and Schedule planning Awareness.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of IBM DOORS tool is desirable
For full information, please get in touch!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other