Asset and Property Project Officer needed in Ealing £24.03 per hr PAYE - Reference:5306
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
This role will involve:
- To undertake Contract Administrator role and be operationally responsible for the successful delivery of allocated project[s] within the annual capital investment programme as measured by the suite of key performance indicators.
- To ensure that all projects are focussed on delivering the best customer experience and that as project manager, there is a swift and positive response when there are service failures
- To ensure that residents’ needs are identified through consultation plans prior to delivering individual projects.
- To ensure that projects are delivered within time and budget
- To give leadership and direction to the contractors, suppliers, consultants and other staff involved in the project[s].
- To deliver the project[s] safely without reportable accidents to contractors or residents.
- To meet and surpass the targets identified as key performance indicators.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Evidence of successfully manage a project from inception to final completion.
- Evidence of ability to lead a team to successfully deliver a project as measured by compliance and achievement of KPIs.
- Excellent contract management skills
- Experience of working in social housing at a management level
- Experience of managing projects with large budgets
- Basic DBS check
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services