Admin within Adult Social Care team needed in Oxford £11.73 per hr PAYE - Reference:5194745
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
This role will involve:
The Review Team within Adult Social Care require an administrator to support with a new project supporting the implementation of 'Provider Led Reviews'. The position will include using a recording system as well as regular use of spreadsheets and communicating with various professionals.
- Communicating with professionals.
- Booking tasks for professionals.
- Working within OCC LAS recording system.
- Prioritising workload and organising tasks.
- To act as first point of contact for the team, taking initial information via telephone calls, recording and routing these correctly: dealing with the enquiry wherever possible, forwarding onto Duty workers or named workers. Taking accurate messages and/or referrals; dealing with all callers tactfully and in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. To forward messages using the range of integrated systems available e.g. email, voicemail, text etc.
- To undertake case recording onto our database, and the Social Care Records (and to provide support to operational staff undertaking this work.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Good customer service skills and have previous experience of administrator roles.
- The ability to prioritise work independently and be highly organised.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration