KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employability Tutor (NEET)
Location: Luton & surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: up to £28,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver high-quality accredited / non-accredited training programmes, to include Employability Skills, Functional Skills and Vocational Training
- Provide ongoing IAG to learners who are not in education, employment, or training.
- Create lesson plans and develop resources.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Assist learners in identifying the skills required to progress towards their career aspirations along with supporting them to gain sustainable employment
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help learners realise their potential.
- Promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS / AET or above.
- Experience in delivering Employability training to unemployed learners, ideally NEET.
- Have an understanding of the barriers unemployed jobseekers may face when seeking a new role
- Excellent knowledge of the local labour market.
- IT literate.
- Demonstrable energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education