Join a company where everyone knows your name. You can truly become a member of the team. With progression opportunities and the chance to join an innovative and advanced technology business we are looking for a Buyer to join this fast-paced team. After seeing a period of significant growth with some exciting projects on the horizon this role will offer you a platform into their vital Supply Chain function.
If you are looking for a new challenge where your expertise will be put to good use, why not join them?!
As a Buyer your duties will involve:
- Order placement
- Expediting of Purchase order in ERP system
- Manage direct material inventory levels.
- Drive reduction in direct material inventory through forecasting.
- Maintain/improve an efficient flow of material ensuring quality, delivery and cost targets are met
- Maintain and improve master data accuracy in the ERP system including safety stock, Kanban bin sizes and lead-times
- Negotiate and maintain supply contracts including pricing.
- Assist and develop risk mitigation techniques including credit rating
The ideal Buyer will have the below experience:
- Previous knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment
- CIPS is advantageous but not a must
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office packages
If you're interested in this opportunity please click 'apply' or Evie on 01189239215 today, thank you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities