Part of a huge, international organisation, this engineering business based in Stokenchurch are heavily involved in manufacturing component parts for the automotive sector. They will reward you with 23 days holiday plus your bank holidays, company pension, healthcare and much more!
• Inspection of incoming product to ensure conformity to specification including review of supporting documentation
• Maintaining records of inspection
• Final inspection of customer deliveries prior to despatch/where required
• Inspection of stock (product audit) to ensure conformity to specification, identification, traceability and freedom from contamination/deterioration
• Segregation of non-conforming product
• Instigating, updating and closing out supplier corrective action reports (SCARs)
• Process customer returns
• Completion of re-validation PPAPs as required
If you are an experienced Quality professional, HIT 'apply now' for your CV to be considered.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
23 days holiday plus your bank holidays, company pension, healthcare and much more
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent