Administrator needed in Dunstable paying £10.00 per hr PAYE - Reference:447276
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis mainly working from home
This role will involve:
- Data entry
- Supporting the learner application process
- Communicating with new applicants and learners on programme
- Monitoring learner withdrawals and gaps in attendance
- Responding to learner requests/funding information
- Monitor generic email accounts
- Support the administration and delivery of examinations
- Maintain registers
- File management
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration