As a Machines Operations Quality Manager, your responsibility will look like:
- Have complete control of Machine Manufacturing by ensuring the appropriate Quality Management Systems which are in place and effectively deployed to guarantee consistent agreed quality products within the UK Manufacturing Facility.
- Collaborate to ensure products are developed and deploy quality standards and practices which are corporately aligned to Group Principles an operation.
- Develop, deploy, maintain, and continuously improve Operational Quality Systems within the Machines Factory to ensure products consistently meet specification.
- Develop Pipeline quality control for new Machines products manufactured at Basingstoke's and support Research and Development to ensure that product capability can be sustained long term.
- Ensuring effective management of changes through governance and on-going development of Equipment change management procedures with regards to Manufacturing operations, ensure site compliance to agreed Quality Standards and 3rd party accreditation such as ISO9001: 2008.
- Leading, developing, and coaching of direct reports.
What we will be looking for:
- A preferred degree of HNC within an engineering field with 3 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing quality.
- 3-5 years quality management experience in consumer goods industry preferable in an electromechanical industry.
- Experience in quality leadership and proven ability to work effectively across functions and being able to manage others.
If you think this is an opportunity which may be of interest to you, please send me your most recent and up to date CV, or furthermore give me a call on 01489 882686 to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
If however, you do not think this opportunity is quite right for you but are still looking, please do get in contact so we can discuss other opportunities we have which may be of more interest for you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other