The Job: Drinks Operations Food Safety Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Industry: Consumer and Manufacturing
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time (Monday - Friday)
As a Drinks Operational Quality and Food Safety Manager, your role will look like:
- Ensuring the appropriate Quality Management Systems are in place to effectively deployed the guarantee consistent agreed quality, safety and legal products within the UK Manufacturing Facility.
- Develop and deploy quality standards and practices which are corporately aligned to Group Principles and Operations.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the continuous improvement Operational Quality Systems within the Basingstoke Factory to ensure products consistently meet specification.
- Develop pipeline quality control plans for new Drinks products manufactured at Basingstoke and support Research and Development to ensure products consistently meet specification.
- Ensuring site compliance to agreed Quality and Food Safety Standards and 3rd part accreditation such as QMP, GMP, HACCP and FSSC 22000.
- Leading, developing and coaching of direct reports.
What we are looking for:
- Either a preferred degree or a HNC within a related field with 3 year of relevant work experience in quality and food safety.
- 3-5 years of quality management experience in consumer goods, industry preferable with ISO / GFSI - lead auditor certification.
- Experience in quality leadership and the proven ability to work effectively across functions and to be able to manage others in the process too.
If you think this is an opportunity you would be interested in, please send me your most recent and up to date version of your CV or furthermore, send me an email or give me a call on 01489 882686 to discuss further.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, and think this is not the right one for you, please get in touch so we can discuss the other opportunities we may have for you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other