Test Engineer - 3 month contract - Farnborough - £25-27ph UMB (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a Criminal Record Check along with reference checks before starting.
- Carry out goods inward inspections through to sub-assembly and final assembly inspections whilst verify that defined process is consistently producing product that meets all applicable specifications.
- General electrical testing and basic fault finding
- Be able to inspect metalwork is correct to drawing
- Be able to test electronic and RF modules and be confident in using bench top test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyser, and Power Meters
- Ability to run ATE test set (Lab-View).
- Support quality investigation such as root cause analysis, PPS, 5Why ....
- Ability to correctly analyse and interpret test specification, drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, components, specifications and other engineering documents.
- Experience in a quality/inspection role.
- Be confident in using bench top test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzer and Power meters.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office package.
- Ideally IPC-610 and IPC-620 trained or equivalent.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other