KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Tutor
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Equipment, Pension + more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Deliver vocational training in Health & Social Care (Levels 1 – 2) to classroom based learners aged 16 and over, as part of the Study Programme.
- Support learners through Functional Skills in Maths and English (to level 2), embedding within each lesson.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
- Must hold own NVQ level 2 or above in Health and Social Care.
- Hold occupational experience within Health and Social Care as a Care Assistant or above.
- Ideally hold – or be willing to work towards - recognised level 3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent / above) or Assessors award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Confidence to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Experience in workplace training.
- Organisational skills are a must.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education