An extremely rare opportunity for a career driven Team Leader to join one of the areas most reputable independent brands within their award winning Derby office.
The successful Team Leader will have experience within Property Management, be well spoken, well presented and have the ability to build long term relationships with landlords and tenants. In return my client is offering an exceptional salary package as well as an industry leading benefits portal.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including, building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants, dealing with maintenance, issuing section notices and dealing with providing the property manager with guidance and mentoring and implementing new legislation.
Property Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous property management experience essential
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Have experience within a Team Leader role within a property or service sector.
- Be a strong communicator and leader
- Have a full understanding of Property Management
- Experience within a fast paced and innovative company would be advantageous
- Have great interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills
Property Manager – Benefits
- Competitive Salary + On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Property Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
OTE and company benefits
- Industry Sector Property
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent