Finance Administrator needed in Rochdale paying £10.41 per hr PAYE - Reference:0005 5848 / 1
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis mainly working from home
This role will involve:
The Governance & Business Support (GBS) team is made up of 3 key business areas (as outlined below) and we are responsible for providing key business support services to our operational teams across the Adult Care Services department.
- Business Change & Client Finance (BCCF)
- Governance, Performance & Quality (GPQ)
- Home Improvement Agency (HIA)
This role will involve:
- To operate and maintain efficient and effective financial administrative systems for all aspects of the work of the team.
- To provide support to ensure that Adult Care systems are used appropriately, in line with statutory guidelines and local policies and procedures.
- To accurately maintain systems and retrieve and collate relevant information from a variety of sources to support the work of the team.
- To undertake checks, reconciliations and analysis of information and liaise with colleagues in respect of any exceptions.
- To manage meetings, forums and training sessions; including scheduling, agenda preparation, invites, accurate and timely minute taking and following up / monitoring any actions required.
- To ensure that payments are made in accordance with relevant policies and procedures and to resolve queries.
- To calculate, check and raise debtor accounts as required.
- To undertake data checks to provide information about data compliance
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience with financial processing using financial systems
- Experience with IT systems
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration