About the Company
A leading international law firm with a well-embedded HR function is seeking to hire an HR Coordinator on a permanent basis to focus on providing generalist administration.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, the role provides HR administration support across business services teams and will collaborate with team members across national offices. This includes:
- Act as a first point of contact
- Administration for new joiners, including pre-employment checks, inductions and contracts
- Assist with administration of performance/salary reviews
- Manage administration for leavers and coordinate exit interviews
- Assist HR Business Partners with project work
- Maintain the HR database and reporting
You will be educated to degree level and have previous administration experience, ideally within a professional services environment. You will be highly organised, have excellent prioritisation skills and have strong attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources