About the Company
Our client, an international consulting firm, is looking for a Global Talent Manager to join its team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
The successful candidate will manage, develop, and deliver end to end recruitment across contractor hires within the UK and will lead the onboarding and retention processes for global hires. Responsibilities include:
- Design and manage a global onboarding and retention programme
- Partner with senior stakeholders on hiring and onboarding
- Managing relationships with key recruitment agencies regarding resourcing needs
- Developing and implementing attraction strategies for candidates
- Advising on job and candidate specifications and process improvements
- Managing and reviewing contractor terms and conditions
- Liaising with staffing team regarding resource requirements and supporting on allocation
You will have previous end to end recruitment in an in-house environment, ideally in a professional services environment, and a strong understanding of IR35. Candidates should have a degree as well as excellent interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. This role will suit a self-starter with a proven ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources