Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role – Salary Circa will be £30,000K
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Extremely Low turnover of Staff
- VERY stable company and industry
An excellent opportunity to work for an award-winning global Client of mine has arisen in the Washington area. This position is needing someone who has drive and ambition to not only join a team, but someone who is looking for a long-standing career.
Shifts: 2 Shifts (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful growing company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
I am looking for a Multi-skilled Biased Maintenance Engineer to fulfil a permanent position, who must have experience of a manufacturing industry. This position is based within a fast-moving environment where you must be able to work well under pressure and deal with multiple challenges daily and use your own initiative.
Skills & Requirements:
- Time Served – Full Apprenticeship (Electrically)
- Exposure within a Manufacturing environment
- Be able to think on your feet
- Strong electrical/mechanical fault finding
- PLC exposure
- Dealing with PPM’s
- PLC Fault Finding
- Excellent Fault-Finding knowledge, both mechanically and electrically
- Hands on
- Support the successful introduction of any new machinery on site
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees (very low turnover)
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company, Stable industry
- Fantastic pension scheme and contribution
This job posting template downloaded from Betterteam.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing