An amazing opportunity has become available at a two-form entry primary school in Sunderland for an early years SEN teaching assistant.
The right candidate should have experience in working and assisting with children who have learning difficulties and disabilities on a one to one basis, as well as in a group environment. Moreover, it is essential the candidate has knowledge and experience regarding pupil premium and can provide the pupils with both educational and emotional support.
The role is an immediate start on a temporary contract.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 2 CACHE Teaching Assistant Qualification or HLTA
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Experience of supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year