Days Mon – Fri (7AM – 3PM Mon - Thurs, 7AM – 2PM on Friday)
- Mon – Fri with an early finish on a Friday, No weekends!
- Lots of overtime available paid at time and a half.
- Engineers with massive longevity at the company with training available.
We are a looking for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join our small team of engineers as part of one of the world’s leading FMCG manufacturers with over 200 years’ experience doing what we do best, in providing market leading products.
The successful applicant will repair and maintain a variety of machinery following along with planned maintenance on high pressure machinery, pumps, valves, lathes and milling machines. As a result, you’ll need to be very safety conscious.
We are looking for an engineer that is
- Time Served, HNC Quals ideally, C&G level 3 will also be considered.
- FMCG background beneficial but not a dealbreaker, we currently employ engineers from several backgrounds.
- Health and safety trained is preferred but again not deal breaking.
Get in touch with Matt Morson, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Warwickshire area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities