Warehouse Team Leader – Newcastle – Up to £26,208 PA
*Investing in training and development for their staff
*Going through a great period of growth as a business
A family run Manufacturing business that have been operating for six decades.
Job Description of a Warehouse Team Leader
- Organise and supervise a trained and motivated warehouse team
- Responsibility for the dispatch of finished goods
- To carry out the weekly stock take and to ensure correct stock rotation.
- Using the ERP system to keep stock levels up to date
- Liaising with Head office regarding stock and liaising with suppliers on booking in times.
- To ensure Personal and Equipment hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
Skills & experience of a Warehouse Team Leader
- Counterbalance license
- Reach license
- Experience of managing a team of operatives
- Leadership and communication: are able to provide clear direction to lower-level reports.
- Health and Safety: demonstrates understanding and awareness of health and safety.
Why Should You Apply?
- Join a well-established, growing business
- Opportunity for additional training and development
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Leadership and Executive Level Appointments
- Engineering - Production, Process, Project
- Technical – Electronic, Software, System, Automation
- Design - Mechanical, Electrical, Draughtsperson, Manager
- QHSE - Inspector, Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Maintenance & Trades - Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- HR & Finance
- Customer Service & Admin
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent