Our client is leading facilities management company delivering customer service excellence and strive for the highest quality and accountability achievable in everything they do.
Due to their ever-growing success, they are now looking to recruit for an Electrical Supervisor to be based on a mobile basis working on a range of commercial and domestic contracts.
They have a proven track record of delivering successful electrical solutions, offering highly qualified Engineers and Technicians to provide expertise and experience across the full range of disciplines including local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector.
They are now in need of an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join the team.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Supervisor the team of Electrical Engineers on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis
- Invoice jobs on multiple platforms
- Work to an implement NICEIC standard across all contracts
- Ensuring that the business’ premises, equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection when required by NICEIC.
- Safeguarding all unused NICEIC forms of certification and reporting any loss, theft or misused
The successful candidate will need to:
- Hold a minimum 2 years’ electrical supervisory experience working to NICEIC standards
- Be a fully qualified Electrician with NICEIC accreditation
- Hold 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection or Testing (or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career, in addition to working for an exciting organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a salary of £38K per annum (depending on experience) based on a 40 hour week + company vehicle + excellent company benefits including staff discounts, pension scheme and loyalty scheme!
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities