Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40k - £45k + Bonus + OT
Shift: Wed – Sat DAYS (7:00 - 19:00)
My client is a recognised specialist within the food production industry being the UK leader within their area. In the last few years, the company have undergone an exponential rise in production which has allowed for heavy reinvestment into the business. This influx in production has created the opportunity for the client to focus on their continuous improvement and now the site in Dunstable is home to the latest state of the art automated production and distribution machines. As a result of this, the opportunity has arisen for the company to bring on an electrical maintenance engineer, providing both internal and external training along with prospects for progression and the security of working for a UK leading client within the FMCG industry. Within this role you will be working closely with CMMS to input reactive maintenance and PPM’s in a proper and timely fashion.
This electrical maintenance engineering role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM maintenance of PLC’s, conveyor systems, mixers, blowers, ovens, packaging machines and conveyors.
- Electrical responsibilities include fault finding and repairing of PLC’s, sensors, relays, contactors, and switches.
- Mechanical responsibilities include fault finding and repair of bearings, belts, rollers, pneumatics, motors, sprockets, and gearboxes.
- Working 12-hour days Wednesday - Saturday.
To be successful in the application for this electrical maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised engineering qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on mechanical or electrical components.
- To work well within a team and independently.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour day shifts.
Along with this role as an electrical maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Specific training.
- Pension contribution.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Monthly production bonus up to £1000.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
If interested apply online and send your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus + training + OT
- Industry Sector IT & Internet