Hello Education are looking to employ enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistants to support within primary schools based in Stockton. Applicants will be expected to have recent experience supporting pupils aged between 2-11 years old within a school environment.
The role will include supporting pupils throughout the whole of the primary school, including the Nursery up to Year 6 if required, therefore applicants must be confident working as part of a wider team.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Amazing communication skills
- Confident working on 1:1 basis and small groups
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education