Hello Education are urgently needing a 121 SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a Y1 pupil ongoing until the end of the academic year.
You will be required to generally keep there focus on work and not let them get distracted by external issues.
To be considered you will:
- Have a passion for supporting students from an academic, social and emotional perspective
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs
- Have an excellent understanding of varying special educational needs and the associated challenges
- A Team-Teach qualification/manual handling or MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Have a nurturing, caring, empathetic and composed personality
- Must have a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Support Specialists a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are an SEN 121 Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education