ICT Support Project Officer based in Gloucester and the hourly rate is £11.27ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 1004071813001744
The successful candidate will need a driving licence/car required. Our client is looking to hire temporary staff to assist our team with completing a couple of projects.
The main duties of these role would include;
- Conducting audits of ICT equipment across several sites, ensuring equipment is set up ready for ready to work
- Driving to sites/addresses to remove/set up additional equipment
- Moving/rearranging equipment
- Completing Windows 10 updates – by switching on PC’s that haven’t been used
- Organising surplus equipment and returns
- Driving to sites/addresses and collecting equipment
- Registering/assessing equipment
- Managing disposal process of equipment through drop off or collection days across localities
- Organising surplus equipment and store rooms
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services