Development and Sustainability Officer needed in Woolwich £17.27 per hr PAYE - Reference:480150
This role will involve:
- Project manage, coordinate and drive continuous improvement across Children’s Services leading to demonstrable service improvement / improved outcomes for children, young people and families (and our wider residents) including (but not limited to) the development of service action plans, workstream summaries, presentations, reports and relevant project documentation.
- Working with the Development and Sustainability Lead Manager and other relevant senior leaders to ensure that project and programme risk is adequately recorded and sufficiently managed and project outcomes are delivered and sustained (including but not limited to the creation and maintaining of risk registers and learning logs).
- Working with key colleagues including where appropriate, external consultants, senior officers including the Development and Sustainability Lead Manager to ensure alignment across all improvement projects / programmes.
- Providing collaborative support to senior leaders, stakeholders and suppliers in line with identified deliverables and Key Performance Indicators.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services