Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Project Manager - MS Partner - Fully Remote - Up to £65,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Partner based in the Midland who are looking to recruit a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager
- Provide mentoring and personal develop coaching to less experienced colleagues.
- To actively promote the use of the agreed software development lifecycle and standards by all members of staff under your project and line management responsibility.
- To work closely with the business and provide a clean well documented handover after implementation, and to provide support to the business post implementation.
- To ensure a post project review takes place to improve future implementations.
- Strong experience working with Dynamics 365 CE, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Experience in understanding business processes.
- Excellent communication and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisation skill and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Experienced in process mapping skills.
- Strong team lead and implementation experience .
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 + Bonuses
This role is remote with minimal travel to site as and when required.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Leading Microsoft Dynamic CRM recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet