Agency Worker Procurement Manager needed in Gloucester paying £300 per day PAYE - Reference:3616
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis working from home
This role will involve:
- We are looking for someone who will lead on the procurement of the client’s temporary agency worker contract.
- You will be leading the project group, working with colleagues across the organisation to ensure we have a contract in place that meets our future agency needs.
- You will work with our procurement team to finalise the specification and tender documentation and lead us through the implementation phase.
- Ideally candidates will have an understanding of the agency worker market and previous experience of implementing an agency contract.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources