IT Support Officer needed in Stafford paying £10.27 per hr PAYE ref: 5193891
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- To provide effective 1st and 2nd line Support.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved and plans are generated to ensure continuous improvements
- Work within a program and culture of continuous improvement in order to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Assist in the establishment of appropriate channels of communication with other ICT teams in order to contribute where appropriate to assisting in achieving their goals.
- Ensure that procedures in the areas of Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Release management are followed.
- To support the Team Leader and Senior IT Support Officer to deliver the service within identified budgetary resources.
- Contribute to the development of objectives and action plans helping to deliver the ICT Strategy.
- Keep abreast of developing improvements regarding desktop hardware, operating systems and user applications, best practices and industry standards through networking, conferences etc
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance and testing of Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Ensure that all inventories, asset registers, applications portfolios, customer databases, schematics, schedules and configurations are available and accurate.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet