Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Product Demonstrator to join a market leading organisation to assist in the promotion and sales in the special purpose vehicle products and services
Product Demonstrator responsibilities:
- Professionally promote special purpose vehicle products to customers and their representatives, through effective demonstration and highlighting the key features, which takes place at the customer sites and in all weathers.
- Train customers and operators in the safe and efficient use of company products, which takes place at the customer sites in all weathers.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely manner, and to the correct standards.
- Prepare and clean demonstration / machines as required to a high standard.
- Ensure demonstration machines are in full working order and have an acceptable appearance Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention
- Able to travel and stay away from home
- Keep abreast of current changes to the product range and services.
- Be aware of the requirements of new product developments; make recommendations and support their implementation.
- Actively promote other organisation services and products when appropriately assist in the control and reporting back of market intelligence and customer feedback.
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Offer effective support to the Regional Sales Managers Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the company
Product Demonstrator qualifications/experience:
- Must be from a commercial vehicle/municipal/ plant background
- Customer facing experience
- Must be comfortable presenting
- Good communicator
- Driving licence
If you’re interested in the Product Demonstrator role click apply now
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities