Senior Highways Engineer - Esher - Up to £50k+ plus benefits
We are currently partnering with a global Engineering Consultancy, helping them recruit for Highway professionals across their business. Due to continued success with both HE and private clients they are looking for a Senior Highways Engineer who is either Chartered or fast approaching this and who can join them working on highways geometric design, utilising Civils 3D to DMRB design standards.
Situated in their Greater London offices in Esher you will be joining an established team of highways design professionals working a challenging range of work, ranging from large scale HE projects to smaller scale private developer schemes and Local Authority traffic related work. This will offer a broad range of hands-on design responsibilities on a exciting range of new projects throughout the UK. At this level you will be given the opportunity to take a project leadership role, with full support from your colleagues, on a plethora of multi-million pound projects.
* Minimum of 7 years' experience
* Chartered Engineer with the Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) or equivalent (or close to achieving this)
* Detailed knowledge and experience in the use of DMRB and other standards and legislation
* 3D design advanced software skills (Civil 3D)
* Experience working on Major Highways England Projects including geometric design (junction design, roundabout, dual carriageway, road alignment, etc.)
* Capable of leading the design process, taking responsibility for junior staff under your guidance
* proven track record working on major Highways England Projects from a new design perspective
Rewards and Benefits
With a strong reputation for delivering technically challenging and innovative engineering solutions across the civils arena and a real focus on you as an individual this is certainly an opportunity you don't want to miss. With all this on top of an excellent package including a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements (combining office and working from home), private medical insurance, generous pension contributions, a range of further benefits and a continuous focus on training and career development, this could prove a real positive move as we enter 2022.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other